Cat Ba National Park Day Tour
9 hour tour – Long TrekDepart from
Pick up from your hotelReturn to
17.00 Return to Cat Ba Town.Time of departure
+84.936 355 688Email More information
You will have great time to admire landscape and wild animals in rainforest. This is chance for you to understand the traditional life of local people, especially in fisherman’s village, taste traditional food which are made themselves.
Itinerary ( 9 hour tour – Long Trek )
- 9.15 Take a bus to the National Park.
- 9.30 5 hour hike through the moutain rainforests and valleys to Frog Lake. Along the way you have a chance to see native cats, squirrels, spotted dear, snakes, thousands of butterflies, and if you’re lucky, a Cat Ba Langur.
- 13.30 Arrive at remote Viet Hai village and meet the friendly local people who live within the National Park.
- 14.00 Lunch at a local house with home cooked food.
- 15.00 Walk from the village to the harbour and visit Lan Ha Bay and the floating fishing village. Optional swim at a secluded beach.
- 17.00 Return to Cat Ba Town.
- All transport (bus to the Park and boat back to Cat Ba Town).
- English speaking local guide.
- Entrance fee
- A mineral water
- Other drinks
- Travel insurance