Cham Island Biosphere Reserve Day Trip by Speed Boat
8 hours (approx.)Depart from
Your Hoi An or Da Nang city hotelReturn to
Returns to original departure pointTime of departure
Tour description provided by Viator
Cham Island, located off the coast from Hoi An, is a beautiful and fun-filled getaway — the perfect day trip. Known locally as Cu Lao Cham Marine Park, this protected offshore area in the South China Sea actually consists of eight small islands, recognized as a Biosphere Reserve by UNESCO. Ride a speedboat to Cham Island, spend time enjoying its beaches and temples and have lunch at a restaurant. Numbers are limited to 10 people, ensuring a personalized experience with a small group.
- All entrance fees included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Instant Confirmation
- Led by a local guide
- Lunch included
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Small group ensures personal service
- Small-group tour
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
What You Can Expect
Start your day with hotel pickup by your guide and head to Cua Dai Beach. From here, travel by speedboat to Cham Island, which showcases a plethora of beautiful seascapes, including a living coral reef with some of the best opportunities in Asia to see fish and other marine life in their natural habitat.
After a 40-minute boat ride, arrive with your small group at Cu Lao Cham, an archipelago of eight small islands about 11 nautical miles (20 km) offshore from Hoi An. Take in the stunning scenery as you learn about the rich biodiversity of this protected area, designated a UNESCO Biosphere Reserve.
Approximately 3,000 residents live at Lang and Huong beaches, the majority of them making their living from fishing. You’ll enjoy local dishes at a restaurant for lunch and spend a half-day at Lang Beach, where you can visit places of interest with your guide. See Au Thuyen, a shelter for boats in bad weather, and admire religious structures such as Ong Temple and Hai Tang Pagoda, built in 1753.
Your full-day tour concludes with a return speedboat trip to Hoi An and a minivan transfer to your hotel.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
- Entrance fees
- Speed boat ride
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule and Pricing
Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible - we 100% guarantee it. Your currency is set to USD.
Your Hoi An or Da Nang city hotel
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
8 hours (approx.)
Returns to original departure point