Da Nang Day Trip: Marble Mountains and Cham Museum
8 hours (approx.)Depart from
Your Hoi An or Da Nang city hotelReturn to
Returns to original departure pointTime of departure
Tour description provided by Viator
Explore the highlights of Da Nang on this day trip from Hoi An. A professional guide takes you to the Marble Mountains, where you can climb the stone steps to the summit for views of pagodas and limestone caves. See stone sculptors at work in a nearby village before perusing cultural artifacts at the Museum of Cham Sculpture. Finish your full-day tour with a beach stroll on the Son Tra Peninsula, located across the Thuan Phuoc Bridge. Numbers are limited to eight people, ensuring a personalized experience with a small group.
- All entrance fees included
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Fully narrated tour
- Get inside tips from a local
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Instant Confirmation
- Led by a local guide
- Lunch included
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Small group ensures personal service
- Small-group tour
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
What You Can Expect
Start your day trip to Da Nang with early morning hotel pickup, boarding your comfortable minivan to meet your friendly local guide. The city of Da Nang offers an array of exciting activities to embark on with your small group.
Stop first at the Marble Mountains (Ngu Hanh Son), where you’ll discover stunning limestone caves and enjoy the beautiful view from the top. Admire the alluring beauty of the five clustered hills, each named after one of the five elements (metal, water, wood, fire and earth), before ascending a series of stone steps carved into one mountain.
With your guide, visit Buddhist pagodas and take in the panoramic view of the countryside before descending to visit Non Nuoc, a village of stone carvers. Watch skilled local sculptors create crafts and other products from marble before you head to the Museum of Cham Sculpture.
View the most complete collection of rare and valuable items of the Cham culture on display, including 300 sculptures collected from Cham temples and towers throughout central Vietnam. Follow your guide through 10 showrooms as well as an outdoor exhibition space.
After lunch, continue to the Son Tra Peninsula, passing over the Thuan Phuoc Bridge, the longest suspension bridge in Vietnam. Take a walk along a white sandy beach where you can watch picturesque rapids before returning to Hoi An or Da Nang with drop-off at your hotel.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity
Local operator information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
Schedule and Pricing
Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible - we 100% guarantee it. Your currency is set to USD.
Your Hoi An or Da Nang city hotel
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
8 hours (approx.)
Returns to original departure point