Top 5 Michelin-starred restaurants at Resorts World Sentosa, Singapore
Resorts World Sentosa Singapore is the first resort complex on Sentosa island since 2011 with many famous tourist attractions such as Universal Studios Singapore, S.E.A. Aquarium, Adventure Cove Waterpark ...
It is home to five restaurants that already won 7 Michelin stars in total, it is definitely a can't miss destination for those who are planning to explore Singapore. Here are 5 restaurants in Resorts World Sentosa Singapore you should try at least once time.
1. Fratelli - Trattoria and Pizzeria
Italian restaurant Fratelli - Trattoria and Pizzeria are run by two chefs - Enrico and Roberto Cerea, who are renowned for Michelin-star. Fratelli in Italian means "brothers. This restaurant is the second generation of the Michelin 3-star traditional restaurant "Da Vittorio" in Lombardy, Italy. You can taste two specialties of Italy: Pizza and Trattoria in only one restaurant.
Traditional Italian entrees, pizzas & pasta are served with elevated cocktails at this cozy eatery.
The menu at Trattoria Fratelli is based on the cuisine of Lombardy, a mecca for seafood lovers. This restaurant only serves dinner with open kitchen space so you can watch the chefs cooking while still enjoying Raviolone Di Ricotta E Spinaci or Tuorlo D'uovo E Tartufo Nero.
One of the proudest dishes of Enrico is a Raviolone dish cooked with spinach, Ricotta cheese, a layer of egg yolk and black truffles.
A dinner set at Fratelli Trattoria Restaurant
- Address:Festive Walk, Resorts World Sentosa | 8 Sentosa Gateway, Singapore 098269
- Phone:+65 6577 6555
+65 6577 6688
- Opening Hours: 6–10:30PM (Last order at 10:00 pm).
- Closed on Tue, except public holidays.
- Website: http://www.tratfrat.com/
Forest, one Michelin star restaurant is run by the famous chef of Singapore - Sam Leong. Chef Leong is one of the most famous chefs of Singapore, who constantly improve and develop Chinese cuisine in Singapore during two decades. Under his leadership, Forest has been awarded The Best Dining Experience in Singapore Experience Awards 2015 which is organized by Singapore Tourism Department.
Restaurant space is designed in the style of the woods
Despite being a Chinese restaurant, but Chef Leong made a special point when combining the wooden space with the layout and dishes in Western style. This is surely a luxury Chinese restaurant.
Sam Leong said: "My dream has finally come true, I've been waiting for this moment for 25 years in my career, and I am honored to receive this award. This is the greatest achievement of my life, my family and of course the team of colleagues at the Forest restaurant. The restaurant will not be awarded Michelin star without the help of everyone."
A typical set of Forest restaurant
Chef Sam Leong
- Address: Resorts World Sentosa, Equarius Hotel, Lobby
- Phone: 6577 6688
- Website: http://www.rwsentosa.com/Homepage/Restaurants/CelebrityChefs/Forest
- Price: Five-course dinner ($138++ per person), Eight-course dinner ($198++ per person), 10-course dinner ($268++ per person)
- Opening hours: Daily, 7.30am - 10.30am; Mon to Sat: 12pm - 2.30pm; Sun, 12pm – 3pm; Dinner - Daily, 6pm - 10.30pm
3. Osia Steak and Seafood Grill
Chef Douglas Tay who make the food into something special at Osia Steak and Seafood Grill
Scott Webster, is a renowned chef, who has cooperative with Chef Douglas Tay to successfully open Osia Steak and Seafood Grill - an Australian cuisine restaurant in modern style and sophistication.
Dishes attract tourists at Osia Steak and Seafood Grill
The restaurant is the perfect place to have a dinner with loved ones. Chef Douglas Tay has created delicious grilled beef and seafood.
Hot Chocolate Soup - The perfect combination between ice cream and melted chocolate. One of the iconic dishes of the restaurant Osia Steak and Seafood Grill created by chef Scott Webster.
"This is an invaluable recognition when appearing in the Michelin Guide Singapore edition for the first time. This award will not become a reality without the devoted and enthusiastic dedication of colleagues at Osia Steak and Seafood Grill. This is a great recognition and we are very excited to bring outstanding culinary experience to the eater "- said by Chef Douglas Hand, who led the staffs in the restaurant from the very beginning.
The bar of Osia Steak and Seafood Grill restaurant
Space is extremely luxurious
- Address: Festive Walk, Resorts World Sentosa
- Phone: +65 6577 6560
- Website: http://www.rwsentosa.com/Homepage/Restaurants/CelebrityChefs/Osia
- Opening hours: Daily, 12pm - 2.30pm & 6pm - 10.30pm.
- Price: Two-course set menu ($35++) and three-course set menu ($45++). A Sharing Menu (available with a minimum of two diners at $98++ per pax) is available for dinner from Monday to Thursday, 6.30pm to 10.30pm, which includes three appetizers, three types of grilled meats and the signature dessert. An a la carte menu is available as well.
4. L'Atelier de Joël Robuchon
L'Atelier de Joël Robuchon's restaurant was developed from the idea of Joël Robuchon in 2003. Inspired by the simplicity of Japanese cuisine and the vibrant atmosphere of a Spanish bar, Atelier restaurant is opened. Here, Chef Robuchon wants to put the kitchen in the center area, so you can have a panoramic view of how the food being prepared under the spotlight and interact with the chef. In addition, the restaurant also offers a bar with wines to serve as an aperitif before the meal.
In 2016, L'Atelier de Joël Robuchon restaurant in French cuisine style was awarded two Michelin stars. Plus, this restaurant has twice won The Best Dining Experience in 2012 and 2013 of Singapore Experience Awards organized by the Tourism Authority of Singapore.
Restaurant space is extremely elegant
- Address: Hotel Michael, Level 1, Resorts World Sentosa
- Phone:+65 6577 6688, +65 6577 7888
- Opening hours: Sun: 12pm - 2.30pm. Thurs to Mon: 5.30pm – 10.30pm. Closed Tues and Wed, except public holidays.
- Price: Three-course menu appetit ($108++); four-course menu appetit ($128++); five-course menu appetit ($158++); and eight-course Discovery menu ($258++). An a la carte menu is available as well.
5 Joël Robuchon
Joël Robuchon Chef
Joël Robuchon restaurant at Resorts World Sentosa is the upscale restaurant specializing in French cuisine. The services, space, materials, flavors are combined to offer high-end delicious dishes. Chef Joël Robuchon and deputy chef Michael Michaelidis will surely bring u the most elegant and classic French dishes that constantly being creative.
If you are a gourmet, you can enjoy a menu of 16 dishes which culinary experts commented that this is a miracle. You can also enjoy Robuchon's famous bread, or cheese, desserts, ice cream and tea.
The restaurant also serves a list of wine from more than 1,200 well-known brands. Joël Robuchon is the only restaurant in Singapore won 3 Michelin stars. Recently, Joël Robuchon was named five-star restaurant from Forbes Travel Guide in 2016.
- Address: Level 1, Hotel Michael, Resorts World Sentosa
- Phone: +65 6577 7888
- Website: http://www.rwsentosa.com/language/en-US/Homepage/Restaurants/CelebrityCh...
- Price: Apetit menu ($208++, $288++ and $308++); 16-course degustation dinner ($438++) and eight-course vegetarian menu ($208++).
- Opening hours: Tues to Sat , 6pm - 10.30pm. Lunch on Stat, 12pm - 2.30pm. Closed on Mon and Sun except on public holidays.